.NET Backend Developer
1-3 years of experience
Velvetech is an international company, based in the US, with 20+ years of experience in software and hardware development for clients all around the world, especially for US clients. As an official Microsoft Gold Partner, our company is listed in the top 5 software development companies in Illinois, USA.
US clients as leading trading and financial organizations, insurance companies, large healthcare associations, pharmaceutical and energy companies, equipment manufacturers, hi-tech startups, etc.
Areas of expertise are consulting, development, implementation and support of software solutions with modern microservices backends (.NET Core, Node.js, Java, SQL Server, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Redis, RabbitMQ), web front-ends (React, Angular), and mobile development (Swift, Kotlin, Java). Most of the systems are prepared for cloud infrastructures (AWS, Azure, GCP), and heavily rely on Docker, Kubernetes while modern CI/CD is made using GitLab CI or TeamCity.
Principles are based on Agile Methodology, Scrum and Kanban. Various projects coded in GitLab or GitHub are built with multiple coordinated teams, collaborating via Jira, Confluence, MS Teams, and Slack. Velvetech constantly follows the Tech trends and actively cooperates with startups in such breakthrough areas as Machine Learning, the Internet of Things, Blockchain, FPGA, and AI.
A new team member will work fully remotely from the coziness of its home with many benefits and a competitive performance-based salary. With the ability to grow with us, you will be building software using the languages and technologies of the .NET framework. By working on our projects, you will be able to upgrade your skills in designing, developing, coding, customizing, configuring, testing, and deploying in support of enterprise packaged solutions.
- Developing and improving an application software and designing technical architecture supported by writing technical and functional documentation
- Implementing software tests and debugging code while producing the design schema of a database
- Support in making regular modifications to existing software for error correction, adaptation to new hardware and improving overall function and performance
- Analyzing customer needs and keeping up with changes in technologies
Experience in the following technologies:
- .NET Core
- SQL databases
The following will be considered as an advantage:
- Experience with AWS / Azure
- NoSQL databases such as MongoDB / Cassandra
- Experience with Docker / Kubernetes and Linux terminal
- English level: Intermediate
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
- Passion for technology and knowledge
- Velvetech is in the TOP 5 development companies in the USA
- You have FLEXIBLE working conditions and a COOPERATIVE environment
- A COMPETITIVE and performance-based salary, fair compensation and benefits
- Many CHALLENGING and exciting projects with new opportunities and learning
- GROWTH opportunities, skills and competencies improvement, and professional certification
- In-company TRAINING (English, Software / DevOps / Project management / Design / Business)
What we offer
Future projects as highly loaded SaaS web-based services for automating business processes in the field of medicine, insurance, finance, energy, including modules for processing large data arrays, integration with external data sources, mobile applications, and others.
We are a friendly team of 90+ professionals where everyone is able to achieve high results and grows professionally not only due to their own knowledge and skills but also with the support of colleagues. Values that we highly appreciate are high performance, responsibility, respect, and loyalty. In order to have a highly motivated team, Velvetech invests in their people, additional education, certification, and others. You choose your career path and we are here to support you!
People work together in harmony, encouraging each other to continuously learn, progress, and pursue perfection. Our employees enjoy working as we turn challenges into advantages to share success with each other.
You have a chance to become a part of a friendly and professional team that creates robust software solutions to deliver maximum value to our international clients. Let’s fly together!