Velvetech is an American global software development company headquartered in Chicago, IL. Velvetech has its developers strategically distributed in 10+ global technical job markets to deliver the best in class software engineering and exceptional client services.
We have 20+ years of experience in software and hardware development for clients all around the world, especially for US clients. As an official Microsoft Gold Partner, our company is listed in the top 5 software development companies in Illinois, USA.
US clients are leading trading and financial organizations, insurance companies, large healthcare associations, pharmaceutical and energy companies, equipment manufacturers, hi-tech startups, etc.
Areas of expertise are consulting, development, implementation, and support of software solutions. We implement modern backend solutions that support microservices architecture with the following technologies: NET Core, Node.js, Java, SQL Server, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Redis, RabbitMQ. For the web UI front-end development, we opt for React, or Angular, and for mobile development — Swift, Kotlin, Java. Most of the systems are designed for cloud infrastructures like AWS, Azure, GCP, and heavily rely on Docker, Kubernetes while modern CI/CD is made using GitLab CI or TeamCity. In September 2021, Velvetech LLC received the status of the official Training Provider of the International Institute of Business Analysis. This status gives us the right to conduct regular quality trainings for Business Analysts and anyone performing BA activities regardless their job title.
Principles are based on Agile Methodology, Scrum and Kanban. Various projects coded in GitLab or GitHub are built with multiple coordinated teams, collaborating via Jira, Confluence, MS Teams, and Slack. Velvetech constantly follows the Tech trends and actively cooperates with startups in such breakthrough areas as Machine Learning, the Internet of Things, Blockchain, FPGA, and AI.
- Development of applications on the Salesforce platform
- Customizing the Salesforce Platform
- Working with back-end / front-end libraries and frameworks
- Participation in the implementation, support and modernization of technical solutions
- Participation in the presentation of the demo-version of projects
- Design and develop new functionality based on business requirements
- Create test classes and perform required unit testing on new development
- Document development and functionality
- Perform daily administrative tasks such as maintenance or creation of custom objects, custom fields, validations, workflows, e-mail templates, data-loads, etc
- Provide support as needed to Salesforce user-base
- Report on status and estimate work efforts
- 2+ years of hands-on experience with Salesforce Sales Cloud and Community Cloud (nice to have Service Cloud, B2B, B2C, Marketing Cloud, Mulesoft)
- Extensive development experience using LWC, Apex, Triggers, Asynchronous Apex, Web Services/SOAP/REST Metadata APIs, and other programmatic solutions on the Salesforce platform
- Web development experience
- Experience with version control systems
- Introduction to databases
- Experience with key areas of enterprise architecture, including integration technologies, single sign-on, and master data management
The following will be considered as an advantage:
- Knowledge of English is welcome
- Strong problem solving, priority setting, facilitation, multi-tasking, analytical, and collaboration skills
- Understanding of CRM principles, including sales operations and support center best practices
- Velvetech is in the TOP 5 development companies in Illinois, USA
- You have FLEXIBLE working conditions and a COOPERATIVE environment
- A COMPETITIVE and performance-based salary, fair compensation and benefits
- Many CHALLENGING and exciting projects with new opportunities and learning
- GROWTH opportunities, skills and competencies improvement, and professional certification
- In-company TRAINING (English, Software / DevOps / Project management / Design / Business)
What we offer
Future projects as highly loaded SaaS web-based services for automating business processes in the field of medicine, insurance, finance, energy, including modules for processing large data arrays, integration with external data sources, mobile applications, and others.
We are a friendly team of 150+ professionals where everyone is able to achieve high results and grows professionally not only due to their own knowledge and skills but also with the support of colleagues. Values that we highly appreciate are high performance, responsibility, respect, and loyalty. In order to have a highly motivated team, Velvetech invests in their people, additional education, certification, and others. You choose your career path and we are here to support you!
People work together in harmony, encouraging each other to continuously learn, progress, and pursue perfection. Our employees enjoy working as we turn challenges into advantages to share success with each other.
You have a chance to become a part of a friendly and professional team that creates robust software solutions to deliver maximum value to our international clients. Let’s fly together!