1-3 years of experience
Velvetech is an international company, based in the US, with 20+ years of experience in software and hardware development for clients all around the world, especially for US clients. As an official Microsoft Gold Partner, our company is listed in the top 5 software development companies in Illinois, USA.
US clients as leading trading and financial organizations, insurance companies, large healthcare associations, pharmaceutical and energy companies, equipment manufacturers, hi-tech startups, etc.
Areas of expertise are consulting, development, implementation and support of software solutions with modern microservices backends (.NET Core, Node.js, Java, SQL Server, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Redis, RabbitMQ), web front-ends (React, Angular), and mobile development (Swift, Kotlin, Java). Most of the systems are prepared for cloud infrastructures (AWS, Azure, GCP), and heavily rely on Docker, Kubernetes while modern CI/CD is made using GitLab CI or TeamCity.
Principles are based on Agile Methodology, Scrum and Kanban. Various projects coded in GitLab or GitHub are built with multiple coordinated teams, collaborating via Jira, Confluence, MS Teams, and Slack. Velvetech constantly follows the Tech trends and actively cooperates with startups in such breakthrough areas as Machine Learning, the Internet of Things, Blockchain, FPGA, and AI.
Fully remote position that gives the possibility to work from the coziness of your home with many benefits, and a competitive performance-based salary. As a new team member, you will design web applications for business systems, use various programming languages to write code, apply knowledge to adapt and test applications, maintain coding documentation, project progress reports and application maintenance logs. Are you in?
- Developing front-end website architecture and back-end website applications
- Designing user interactions on web pages and ensuring responsiveness of applications
- Developing a project from conception to finished product while meeting both technical and client needs
- Staying updated with all trends in developing web applications and programming languages
2+ years of experience in the following technologies:
- .NET Core
- SQL databases (MS SQL, MySQL, PostgreSQL)
- ORM: EF, NHibernate
- UI: Vue.js / React / Angular 4+
The following will be considered as an advantage:
- Experience with AWS / Azure, Docker / Kubernetes, and Linux
- NoSQL databases such as MongoDB / Cassandra
- Knowledge of functional languages such as Python / F#
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer (MCSD)
- English level: Intermediate and higher
- Strong organization and project management skills
- Problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Working in the TOP 5 development companies in the USA
- FLEXIBLE working conditions and a COOPERATIVE environment
- A COMPETITIVE and performance-based salary, fair compensation and benefits
- Many CHALLENGING and exciting projects with new opportunities and learning
- GROWTH opportunities, skills and competencies improvement, and professional certification
- In-company TRAINING (English, Software / DevOps / Project management / Design / Business)
What we offer
Future projects as highly loaded SaaS web-based services for automating business processes in the field of medicine, insurance, finance, energy, including modules for processing large data arrays, billing subsystems, integration with external data sources, mobile applications, and IP telephony systems.
We are a friendly team of 90+ professionals where everyone is able to achieve high results and grows professionally not only due to their own knowledge and skills but also with the support of colleagues. Values that we highly appreciate are high performance, responsibility, respect, and loyalty. In order to have a highly motivated team, Velvetech invests in their people, additional education, certification, and others. You choose your career path and we are here to support you!
People work together in harmony, encouraging each other to continuously learn, progress, and pursue perfection. Our employees enjoy working as we turn challenges into advantages to share success with each other.
You have a chance to become a part of a friendly and professional team that creates robust software solutions to deliver maximum value to our international clients. Start your journey today!